All international students are responsible to make sure that their immigration documents are updated and filed to the Immigration Authorities before their expiration.

The documents you need for renewing your Temporary Permit are:

  • Valid passport (should be valid for six months or more)
  • Rent Agreement contract - valid for one year
  • Medical Insurance - valid for one year
  • Transfer money from your country to cover living expenses - minimum 800 euro
  • Bank Statement - minimum balance 800 euro
  • M61 Application form - completed and signed at the College
  • Registration Letter - provided at the College
  • Immigration Fee - 35 euro/application

Check the following information that might be useful during your stay in Cyprus

Medical Insurance Companies

Hospitals & Clinics

Bank Information

Important Government Departments

We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By agreeing you accept the use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.